Monday, November 10, 2008

Khem Rujira photo shoot collage

Rujira Chuaykuea, nickname Khem, is a gorgeous Thai model who appeared in a photo shoot for Image magazine on Munnok Island in Thailand in April 2008. She's also been a talk show host on a Saturday morning show on Thai TV and has done some sexy photo shoots. I'm still trying to collect good photos from some of those shoots and will eventually have them here. That little collage looks like a great set of photos and if I can my hands on that edition of Front magazine I'll get them scanned and posted.

Rujira sexy see through
playme2x.blogspot.com
Khem Rujira is wearing. It's like sexy see-through lingerie but she is wearing it at the beach, at night. To me that makes it even sexier. I guess I am dreaming about how it must feel to walk around in something that flimsy with the wind blowing through it. I think if it is night time I wouldn't feel so shy and could feel more free.

Khem Rujira Adrenalin Drive
playme2x.blogspot.com

I suppose a shot like this leads to some fantasies about getting amorous in the car. That's always the lingering teenage fantasy, isn't it? In America especially the old days with drive in movies and fooling around in cars. We never had those in Thailand. Up country we would go to an outdoor movie usually at a temple fair. Not the same effect as the privacy of a car at a drive in theater.

Rujira topless beach
playme2x.blogspot.com
One of my favorite shots of Rujira. And although my collection is pretty small I have seen quite a few nice photos of her, many on the catwalk, others in sexy photo shoots. But this shot of her on the beach at night I just love.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ruarrrr biasaaaaaaaaaa cantix n maknyus kayak kentucky garing renyahnya,